Annual Knight-Hennessy Program 2020 at Stanford University, USA for Postgraduate Studies
Brief Scholarship Description
International students are called to apply for the annual Knight-Hennessy Program 2020 at Stanford University for postgraduate degree courses. The tenets of the scholarship scheme is designed to accommodate various range of qualified and eligible applicants without limitations that spans through age, citizenship, field of study or career aspiration limitations.
The benefit of the Scholars award program is to provide the applicants enrolling for a full-time graduate program at the University who intends to build an academic reputation that reflects the breadth of excellence and innovative traditions at Stanford University. Applicants should note that priority will be given to candidates who submit application earlier and intend to spend atleast two years at the citadel of learning.
Application Deadline: October 14th, 2020 at 1:00 pm Pacific Time.
Scholarship Host: Knight-Hennessy Scholars at Stanford University,United States of America.
Study level: Postgraduate
Worth of Scholarship: Fully Funded Tuition fees. Study allowances will be given to benefactors
Subject Eligibility: Full time postgraduate courses tenable at Stanford University
Candidate Eligibility: International students from all round the world can apply for this scholarship.
Award Eligibility and Selection :
For a candidate’s application to be given due consideration for the Knight-Hennessy Scholars Awards for Postgraduate Studies at Stanford University,the below listed must be met:
- Prospective candidate for the Knight-Hennessy Scholarship award must be an international students and priority would be give to students from third world countries.
- Candidates’ excellent academic record and outstanding achievement will considered
- Applicants must have received their undergraduate degree and have their transcript ready. That means that applicants must have graduated and be ready to enroll into the academic session by September 2020 to Autumn 2021.
- If an interested candidate is yet to complete their bachelor’s degree (but in the final year of studies), One can apply for Postgraduate studies if they intend to enroll as a graduate student at Stanford.
- All official documents to be submitted by the applicant at the course of the scholarship application for Knight-Hennessy Scholarship must be translated to English Language
- Documents sent via email or postal mail will not be attended to. Please apply only through ONLINE APPLICATION PORTAL.
- Applicants are advised to download the PDF sample of the Reference form and ensure it is submitted before the stated deadline.
- Applicants who have not obtained an International English Language Test such as IELTS, TOEFL, PTE can provided a certificate from previous school that indicates that they have been previously tutored in English for a duration not less than 3 years
Application Procedures: How to Apply
- First step is for an applicants to duly after careful research determine which graduate program he/she intends pursue.
- Commence an online application for Knight-Hennessy Scholars after creating an account
- Peruse through the application requirements and subsequently prepare.
- Before the application deadline, prospective applicant must have submitted all application requirements for Knight-Hennessy Scholarship
- Ensure he or she receive an acknowledgement E-mail after submission of application.